Advertisement

A Quick and Relaxing Gouache Portrait! ♥

A Quick and Relaxing Gouache Portrait! ♥ Support me on Patreon:
My shop:
Become a Member for exclusive badges, videos, and more!

MATERIALS*
M Graham Gouache:
Arteza Gouache:
Fabriano Artistico Hot Pressed Paper:
Royal & Langnickel White Taklon Brushes: ]
Paul Rubens Watercolors (for Opera):

*I am an Amazon Affiliate, and purchasing ANY items using these links will help support this channel at no additional cost to you! ♥ Thank you.

Check out my newest class and try Skillshare free for two months:

Let's connect!
Instagram:

My Amazon Wishlist:

(See the things I'm interested in currently. You might enjoy them for yourself, or it's a good way to gift something to me if you've ever wanted to do that. Please don't feel obligated to do that, however. ♥)

PO BOX:
Arleesha Yetzer
PO Box 127
Hamburg, PA 19526
United States

MUSIC
[www.epidemicsound.com]

Portrait!

Post a Comment

0 Comments