Advertisement

Use of Causative Verbs || have|has, make and get || प्रेरणार्थक क्रियाहरु

Use of Causative Verbs || have|has, make and get || प्रेरणार्थक क्रियाहरु Use of Causative Verbs || have/has, make and get || प्रेरणार्थक क्रियाहरु .
After watching this video you will get the knowledge about the Causative Verbs and uses of Causative verbs ( has/have, make and get ).
Causative verbs are verbs that show the reason that something happened. They do not indicate something the subject did for themselves, but something the subject got someone or something else to do for them. The causative verbs are: let (allow, permit), make (force, require), have, get, and help.
Make, Force and Require
Let's move on to make, which comes with the synonyms, force and require. Here are some examples using the words make, force and require.

My doctor made me come back for a follow-up visit before giving me refills of my prescription.
The school requires students to follow a strict dress code.
My religious beliefs force me to attend services twice a week.
The sentence structure when using these words is similar to the structure for let, allow, and permit. The causative verb 'make' precedes the object that is performing the action, followed by the base form of the verb that describes the object's actions. When using 'force' and 'require', the word 'to' is added before the verb describing the action.

Get
The following examples show the proper use of the causative verb 'get.'

I got the waitress to bring us some menus.
I am getting my sister to send me a picture of her new house.
Zachary got his house cleaned before the party.
Usually, the causative verb 'get' will require the word 'to' before the object's action, but sometimes, the word 'get' is used informally in place of 'have.' When this happens, the 'to' is not required.

Have
Notice the sentence structure in these examples using the causative verb 'have.'

I'll have my secretary send you the forms.
I'll need to have the tires on my car rotated.

causative verbs in english,causative verb in nepali,causative verbs in english grammar,causative verbs in english in nepali,causative verbs by dear sir,causative verb structure,use of make,use of have/has,use of get,how to learn causative verb,english grammar in nepali,english sentences for learning english,english language speaking,voice,verbs,tense,types of tense,types of verbs,modal verbs,wh questios,#causative verbs,article,naration,english sentences,

Post a Comment

0 Comments