Advertisement

10 WARNING SIGNS OF BREAK-UP BEFORE MARRIAGE - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie

10 WARNING SIGNS OF BREAK-UP BEFORE MARRIAGE - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie #SignsBreakupMarriage #Maritalproblems #EvangelistJoshuatv

If there is anything we need to observe or look out for before marriage is warning signs. These warnings could be good or bad. Depending on your emotion towards it. If you are preparing for marriage, this video is for you. Marriage is very important to God. Marriage is also important to devil, because devil is only look where to blast you with problems. Some of the 10 warning signs of break up before marriage is a real fact of what others are currently experiencing in their relationship or courtship. However, the warning signs may come through dreams, vision, revelations or through your physical observation from your partner. Warning signs can bring joy, fear and threat. When you want to get married, prayer plays a good roles, for without prayers and fasting, marriages are bound to remain on the ground. This gives the devil the access to mess up your life and destiny. As long as Jesus is alive, you will not find yourself in wrong marital foundation.


PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, have mercy on me and reverse any evil programmed to scatter my marriage, in Jesus name.
2. My Father, show me your mercy and lead me in the right path towards my upcoming wedding ceremony, in Jesus name.
3. I declare that I am not anxious about anything. I rely on the promises of God towards my wedding/marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, in your mercy, visit me and remove every obstacle standing between me and my wedding day, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, let your mercy help me to reap the reward of marriage/wedding, in the name of Jesus.
6. All my efforts to make my upcoming traditional and white wedding a memorable one to come to pass, in Jesus name.
7. By the mercies of God, my marriage preparation shall not end in regret and shame, in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, I bring my marital plans before You, O Lord, let your mercy prevail over it, in the name of Jesus.

Read more at:

These are my official accounts.

1. Website;

2. Facebook:

3. YouTube:

4. Instagram:

5. Twitter:

6. Telegram Group:

when is it time to break up with someone you,warning signs a breakup before marriage is near,signs of a relationship breakup from him,signs of a breakup from her,signs someone is going to break up with you,signs you should break up,signs you should not break up,signs the relationship is over for him,

Post a Comment

0 Comments