Advertisement

Ultimately ANNIHILATING Kids in Minecraft PE with a CONTROLLER!

Ultimately ANNIHILATING Kids in Minecraft PE with a CONTROLLER! What's up gamers! This video is like the other controller series but for this one, I listen to you guys! I play the most popular comments I receive (so I try out new servers like Hive)! Also, I have a new upload schedule! 2 times a week, Tuesday and Friday! Anyways, enjoy the video :)

-Follow me on Social Media-
Instagram:
Twitter:
Xbox:

Email me about anything or for business inquiries!
turbopiggy.business@gmail.com

-Outro Music-
Made by:
Instagram- @sol_psychi
YouTube- Sol psychi

Some cool people who make similar videos!
-BandaPanda
-Davis0
-TrappersKey
-TwoRaindrop

TurboPiggy,turbo piggy,turbopiggy minecraft,minecraft,how to play minecraft pe with controller,minecraft controller,minecraft xbox,Turbo Piggy,cubecraft,turbopiggy diss track,minecraft turbopiggy,cubecraft partner,destroying kids in minecraft,controller minecraft,minecraft skywars,skywars,minecraft cubecraft,cubecraft games,the hive,hive minecraft,skywars the hive minecraft,turbopiggy skywars,turbo piggy minecraft,minerware,minecraft minerware,piggy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments