Advertisement

Things to consider before you buy your motorbike

Things to consider before you buy your motorbike Things to consider before you buy your motorbike
so today I thought I would do a short video on what you need to consider when you are buying a motorbike this video is mainly directed to the cost aspect and we will go into the ergonomics of buying your first bike in a later video I hope this helps you with your buying experience
Hi I'm Chris I am a mechanic for cheap bikes r us and have been working for them for 6 years I have created this channel to help people with there biking commuting and anything motorcycle at a budget you could go and pay £4000 for a lovely Japanese bike or you could pay £2000 for something of similar quality what people don't know that most small-capacity Japanese bike is made in china if you don't believe me look it up so for all your biking needs you are at the right place
Please subscribe to my channel
Hi, I'm Chris a mechanic from cheap bikes r us and have been working there for 6 years I am the head mechanic and am responsible for all the PDI's and test rides I have prepared over 3000 Chinese motorbikes from
All bikes supplied by www.cheapbikesrus.co.uk
Please subscribe to my channel

List of social media profiles
Facebook
twitter
Pinterest
website

Referral links
TubeBuddy if you are planning to start a youtube channel tube buddy is a must I wouldn't have gotten far without it

Bikesure insurance for cheap insurance for all motorbikes

I tried google adds but found sprizzy a lot more cost-effective


equipment used
Helmet cam DJI Osmo action
Helmet cam Redleaf sj5000+
DSLR camera sony nex-5n
Mic BOYA BY-M1 3.5 mm Lavalier
Mic toner condenser microphone
For all business inquiries please contact
Chris@ridingreviews.co.uk

motorcycle,cheapbikesrus,ridingreviews,reviews,motorbike,test ride,how to buy a motorcycle,how to buy a motorcycle from a dealer,buying a motorcycle,best beginner motorcycle,first motorcycle,motorcycle riding tips,motorcycle riding tips for beginners,motorcycle riding tips and tricks,best motorcycles,best beginner motorcycles,motorcycle tips,motorcycle riding gear,best beginner motorcycle gear,motorbike videos,motorcycle buying tips,moto vlog,how to buy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments