Advertisement

Phoenician Quick Course Vlog || Plus My 18Birdies Virtual Tournament!

Phoenician Quick Course Vlog || Plus My 18Birdies Virtual Tournament! This week I'm out playing the Phoenician in Scottsdale (socially distanced, of course) as part of my virtual tournament with @18Birdies! You can join me all month long in the 18Birdies app – you guys always say you can beat me so let's see if that's true! haha

I'm taking you through a few of the holes here, but if you want to see what I shot and what you have to beat, you can find out now by downloading the 18Birdies app and joining the tournament! Go to for more information and find out how to enter.

If you've already got the app, just go to the Play tab and join the Play with Paige Challenge by using the tournament code: 2271 (I also have more info in the video as well). Hope to see you guys on there!


Course - The Phoenician:


➡️ Subscribe to my channel:
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!

➡️ Check out my podcast - Playing A Round with Paige Renee:

CONNECT WITH ME
*Instagram:
*Twitter:
*Facebook:
*Website:

Intro/Outro Music by Joakim Karud -

golf,paige spiranac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments