Advertisement

My Home Video|Desk Setup Tour! Everything I need in a Simple Setup.

My Home Video|Desk Setup Tour! Everything I need in a Simple Setup. 20% off for Philip Bloom's "Filmmaking for Photographers" course on
Use this code: KAI20

For anyone who has gotten into video shooting/filmmaking since video DSLRs came about, @Philip Bloom is a bit of a legend. I've known of him since for a long time and known him since I worked with him in 2013 for a DRTV vid. His skills and his portfolio commands respect but I've got mad respect for him for releasing a quality new course "Filmmaking for Photographers" on @MZed, which is tailor made for photographers on how to use mirrorless camera to take professional video. It's over 7 hours long, and contains a super comprehensive array of tips and guidance on how to get great video from the type of stills-cameras-that-shoot-video that we all own.

MUSIC:
Birocratic - Noreste:

Kai W,Desk Tour,Home Vlogging,Video,Setup,Filmmaking,Philip Bloom,4K,YouTubing,Cameras,Sony a7 III,

Post a Comment

0 Comments