Advertisement

This work is tough, but it is necessary. || Weekly Vlog {June 1-8, 2020}

This work is tough, but it is necessary. || Weekly Vlog {June 1-8, 2020} I firmly stand in solidarity with the #BlackLivesMatter movement, and I urge you to do the same. This vlog discusses this topic and it will continue to be featured in future vlogs. I hope that you are willing to do the work with me.

This week was a roller coaster of emotions. I am continuing my antiracist education and actively working to utilize my white privilege in attempt to make change within the organizations I am a part of. This work is hard, y'all, but it is necessary and the right thing to do.

RESOURCES

Anti-racist resources:
How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi:
Dad Bod Podcast - #BlackLivesMatter (Corey's podcast!):
Are you racist? (video):
Whites receiving feedback on racism (gallery):


FOLLOW ME

Blog:
Goodreads:
Instagram:
Twitter:

vlog,vlogger,vlogging,daily vlog,daily vlogger,rmfickfack,running,runner,run,marathon,marathon training,marathon runner,read,reading,reader,books,booktuber,booktube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments