Advertisement

Reckless Love -Cory Asbury| My Prodigal Son Story| God is for you| JESUS left the 99 for me!

Reckless Love -Cory Asbury| My Prodigal Son Story| God is for you| JESUS left the 99 for me! In this video, I share my own prodigal son story. Well since I am a girl, let's call it my prodigal daughter story. This is another segment of Encouragement for Today, where we seek to edify, exhort, and comfort you in your everyday life.

Remember that God is married to the backslider and He is waiting for you with open arms. Don't let what any other human tell you stop you from reconnecting with God. He is for you.

Would you like to support this ministry?
Then cashapp us at $ayaegbuho.

Would you like to follow me on social media?




Please Like. Subscribe. Share

#AyaEgbuho #Ayaprodigaldaughter #encouragementfortoday

Would you like me to come share with your small, medium or large group?

Please email me at ayaspeakslife@gmail.com! My mission is to proclaim favorable year of the Lord.



God is for you!

Luke 4:18-19
The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.

JESUS,Abba Father,Holy Spirit,Prodigal Son,jesus christ,the bible,testimony,christ,reckless love,bethel music,bethel,christian music,bethel worship,love,worship music,music,jesus,praise and worship songs,gospel,god,spirit,holy,word,grace,jesus is coming soon,christianity,savior,truth,faith,end times,i need you,abba,father,worship,prayer,church,hope,jesus film,

Post a Comment

0 Comments