Advertisement

RECIPE: SUPER EASY Cheesy Breakfast Quesadilla!

RECIPE: SUPER EASY Cheesy Breakfast Quesadilla! This is a super easy cheesy breakfast quesadilla for any lazy morning! For what is basically an Irish breakfast inside a Mexican quesadilla, it really delivers on flavor & comfort! ENJOY!

Ingredients:
4 flour tortillas
2 tbsp olive oil
Bacon
25g butter
4 eggs. beaten
100g vintage cheddar, grated
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
Small handful of fresh coriander leaves
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

Get the method:

Subscribe to my channel:
Follow me on Twitter:
Like my Facebook page:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Pinterest:

Shop for my Kitchen Equipment Essentials:
Check out my cookbooks:

SUPER EASY Cheesy Breakfast Quesadilla!,recipe,breakfast tacos,breakfast quesadilla tiktok,tiktok,how to,recipes,how to cook,cooking tips,breakfast quesadilla,quick breakfast recipes,Breakfast,brunch,Cheese,Recipe,cooking,the cooking show,quesadilla,vice,food,drinks,How To,eating,restaurant,funny,breakfast,breakfast foods,tacos,flour,tortilla,cheese,hearty breakfast,mexican food,spanish food,quarantine,quarantine recipes,cook with me,donal skehan,bon appetit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments