Advertisement

PICK A CARD | WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE YOU SETTLE DOWN

PICK A CARD | WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE YOU SETTLE DOWN I acknowledge that settling down can have different meanings depending on the person but I hope this may confirm things for you so you know you’re on the right path!

✨TIMESTAMPS✨
PILE ONE: 1:09
PILE TWO: 6:51
PILE THREE: 15:53
PILE FOUR: 24:32
✨Don't forget to tap the bell notification button to know when I have uploaded for you!!✨

✨YES! I DO PERSONAL READINGS ! ✨
My private readings prices

1 question + Pendulum question = $20
3 questions + Pendulum = $40
Twin Flame Reading = $25
Yes/No Pendulum Reading & Tarot

email me with your questions: msdivination@gmail.com

✨✨Follow me on IG ! ✨✨
@bodhirell (personal)
@msdivination (tarot)

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

*Disclaimer*
These are for entertainment purposes only. These are general so not everything may resonate with you and that is okay. Use your intuition! Remember your answers can be found within. MUCH LOVE!

tarot,pick a card,family life,how do they feel,soul mate,tarot marriage,settle down,tarot reading,what others say,what makes you attractive tarot,into the light tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments