Advertisement

Maintaining my weight (while eating junk food)

Maintaining my weight (while eating junk food) I'm an american girl from Missouri, who's lived in Japan for 4 years. I make music and youtube videos. doya♡

For business inquiries please contact me on the “contact” section of my homepage.


For vocal/songwriting work please contact me on Airgigs:


My online shop

You can find my music here


old music videos on this channel


Join the BUBBLEGUM GANG Discord Server!


Please Like and Subscribe!

and Follow me here~

・ My music
・Instagram
・Twitter
・Tik Tok
・Amino

hourglass figure,how to have an hourglass figure,mainting healthy weight,eat whatever i like,skinny,how to lose weight,how to keep weight off,how to stay skinny forever,ダイエット,モデルダイエット,海外ダイエット,外国人 ダイエット,外国人 ダイエット 方法,アメリカ人 ダイエット,痩せる方法,なんでも食べて 痩せる,好きに食べて 痩せる,痩せ方 女,how to get an hourglass figure,how to get hourglass figure,ナタリアなっちゃんダイエット,ナタリアなっちゃん ダイエット,

Post a Comment

0 Comments