Advertisement

I was NOT Expecting a Hard Enduro! - OCCRA Fry Lake

I was NOT Expecting a Hard Enduro! - OCCRA Fry Lake Planned on racing the Black Jack Enduro but ended up at the Oklahoma Cross Country race at Fry Lake in Seminole Oklahoma. A practice lap around this track would have definitely been nice. I was not expecting the hard easy lines to be as extreme as they were but it was good fun!


Be sure to subscribe to keep up with me and my journey of racing, riding and working on dirt bikes with my friends and I! I upload at least every Tuesday and Friday. Join the family!

Instagram: noahclark32

Gopro Hero 7 Black:

Sopro Gopro Mount:

occra 2020,occra fry lake,occra,oklahoma cross country,oklahoma cross country racing association,occra seminole,noah clark,hard enduro,enduro,harescramble,dirt bike,hill climb,dirt bike hill climb,dirt bike crash,dirtbike,fry lake,hare scramble,dirt bike racing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments