Advertisement

I. CAN'T. BREATHE.

I. CAN'T. BREATHE. My dear friends who have been wrongly persecuted:
I apologize for the everyday struggle you face.
I apologize for the injustices that have happened to you, your loved ones, your neighbors, your friends.
I apologize that you feel unsafe in this world.
I wish I could take it all from you.
I hate what you're going through.
It makes me physically ill.
I won't pretend to know what you're going through because I don't.
Please know I am ANGRY for you and empathize with you!
This video was placed on my heart by God.
I pray it will speak to the multitudes who view it and hear the message.
I pray it will turn stone cold hearts into jello.
I pray for peace, comfort and justice for every person who has faced the terrors of racism.
I love you and I stand with you.

RE: The thumbnail. It was NOT done to be disrespectful. It was done to bring attention to a serious problem. If it got your attention, GOOD. This is a problem too many people have been too silent about for TOO DARN LONG.

RE: The riots. I know there are going to be a lot of people disagreeing with my opinion, and that's perfectly fine because you have a VOICE! You are entitled to your opinion :) I ask you to please express your opinions in a respectful way and please don't attack one another.

Hateful words will not be tolerated in the comment section.
If you want to attack me, call me names, attack my children, FINE.
May God forgive you for mocking me and know I AM PRAYING FOR YOU.
Your hate is exactly why the world is the way it is and why this video was made.
Don't be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution!

RESOURCES MENTIONED
(if I miss any, please feel free to leave them in the comments! thank you!)

♥ Petitions ♥
Text 'FLOYD' to 55156

Contact your representative to put police brutality into legislation!


♥ Donations ♥
Color of Change


Race Forward


Official George Floyd Memorial Fund


Run with Maud


Justice for Breonna


Campaign Zero (end police brutality)


Black Visions Collective


The Innocence Project (help overturn wrongful convictions)


As mentioned 100% of the proceeds of this video will go to support these anti-racism causes.
God knows my heart and He knows why this video was made.
"The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Psalms 118:6

I STAND WITH YOU.
I LOVE YOU!




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



I N S T A G R A M

ZabrenaXO



T W I T T E R

ZabrenaXO



S N A I L M A I L

235 Apollo Beach Blvd., #214

Apollo Beach, FL 33572



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Thank YOU for watching!

XOXO!

Z

BREATHE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments