Advertisement

Donald Trump: 'I Can't Breathe', for Nearly 9 Minutes (Part I)

Donald Trump: 'I Can't Breathe', for Nearly 9 Minutes (Part I) Donald Trump: "I Can't Breathe", for Nearly 9 Minutes (Part I)

Credit:
Donald Trump, the President of the United States of America, 2016

Donate to Black Lives Matter:


Learn more about Black Lives Matter:


8 Minutes and 46 Seconds: How George Floyd Was Killed in Police Custody:


How Do You Kneel on a Neck for Nine Minutes?


#blacklivesmatter #icantbreathe #donaldtrump #theshowmustbepaused #racism

---------------

e·con·o·my
/əˈkänəmē/
a composite word derived from οἶκος (household, home) and νέμω (manage, distribute, to deal out) by way of οἰκονομία (household management)

#economy

Donald Trump,Black Lives Matter,Racism,White Supremacy,Trump,George Floyd,Discrimination,I Can't Breathe,Colin Kaepernick,Terence Crutcher,Keith Lamont Scott,Eric Garner,Derek Chauvin,Ahmaud Arbery,White Supremacist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments