Advertisement

ASOS got me looking RIGHT for OUTSIDE!! || HUGE POST-QUARANTINE ASOS TRY ON HAUL

ASOS got me looking RIGHT for OUTSIDE!! || HUGE POST-QUARANTINE ASOS TRY ON HAUL Hello everyone,
How is everyone? So today's video is an ASOS try on haul! I was so excited to put this video out. I ordered a few items from PrettyLittleThing (PLT), so I thought I might as well add it to this haul! My next haul is a Shein haul so stayed tuned. Thank you so much for tuning in!

Also hope you like my new intro :)

Thank you for supporting my channel and watching my content. If you have any video requests, tips or constructive criticism, hit me up on my social media. I'm always willing to improve :)
Annabelle xx

#ASOS #ASOSTRYON #PLTTRYON

List of items:
New Balance 530: (UK Size 9)

New Balance 608: colourwayid=16278270&SearchQuery=new%20balance%20608 (Size UK9)

Cream wedges: (Size UK 9)

Gold necklace:

ASOS Rimless 90's glasses:

Black Satin Skirt: (Size 12)

Lace Up Jeans: (Size 32)

Black Racer front crop top: (size 12)

White Racer front crop top: (size 12)

Collusion plus size oversized shirt: (Size 18)

Collusion ecru crop top: (Size 12)

Black eyelet knit top: (size 12)

Cream cargo joggers: (size 14)

White Halterneck Polo Heavy Rib Crop Top: (Size 12)

Shape Light Blue Wash High Waist Skinny Flared Jean: (Size 14)

Shape Black PU Straight Leg Trousers: (Size 12)

Lets be frennnsss:
Instagram: Ivyannabelle ||
Twitter: Ivyannabellee ||
Snapchat: Annabellee_O

FAQ:
Age: 22
Height: 5'9/10
Ethnicity: Nigerian
Camera: Canon 700D or G7X Mark ||
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X

asos haul,asos size 12 haul,asos size 14 haul,asos haul 2020,summer asos haul 2020,spring summer asos haul,prettylittlething try on haul,pretty little thing try on haul,pretty little thing haul,pretty little thing summer haul,prettylittle thing size 12,prettylittlething size 8,asos jeans haul 2020,asos jeans try on haul,asos jeans haul size 14,tall girl try on haul,huge asos haul,asos try on haul,pretty little thing post quarantine,asos plus size haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments