Advertisement

ALL Golden Ticket Squad Builder -- Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay

ALL Golden Ticket Squad Builder -- Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay Thank you to MANSCAPED for sponsoring this video! Get 20% OFF + Free Shipping + 2 FREE Gifts when you purchase the new Perfect Package 3.0 kit with my code 'THR20' at Manscaped.com!
➡️

Today I used a team comprised of ALL Golden Tickets in Madden 20 Ultimate Team!

►My NEAR CLOSE FLEX EBOOK IS LIVE!!!!


►Check out my second channel for DAILY Throne Uploads :)


►I stream every weekend at

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Follow me on twitter and tweet me! @Throne_YT (

►Follow me on Instagram and be sure to like all of my pictures! @Throne_YT (

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Madden game of year, madden game of the year, madden best game, best game madden 20, best game of madden 20, craziest madden game, throne vs kmac, playing #1 ranked player, playing #1 ranked madden player, playing the best madden player in the world, Madden 20 insane game, Madden 20 comeback, Madden NFL 20, madden comeback challenge

TT23,Throne YT,Throne,Throne Madden,Madden 20 Ultimate Team,Madden NFL 20,Madden 20 Gameplay,Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay,#TeamNoMoneySpent,#ThroneMadden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments