Advertisement

When You Learn How To Grow Rare Gold Roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons

When You Learn How To Grow Rare Gold Roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons More Animal Crossing -

These flowers are worth 1000 bells each so they can actually be used to make money if you're willing to put in the effort. The first thing I needed was a few red roses.. These took some effort to find but eventually Nook's Cranny sold them to me. From there I needed to plant and water them everyday since two red roses make a black rose. From there it was a lot more watering as two black roses watered with a gold watering can have the chance to produce a gold rose. Again this is a time consuming process but it's what needs to be done if you want some gold ones. By the time I was done I found some new white flowers growing on my island, turns out these are the Lily Of The Valley, another rare flower.. Animal Crossing New Horizons gameplay with my commentary as always!

df,dangerously,funny,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously funny,gameplay,pc,animal crossing,animal crossing switch,animal crossing new horizons,gold rose,gold roses,lily of the valley,rare flower,When You Learn How To Grow Rare Gold Roses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments