Advertisement

Whats In my Touch up BAG || Unboxing My shooting Secrets | Part 2 | Vlog | Sushma Kiron

Whats In my Touch up BAG || Unboxing My shooting Secrets | Part 2 | Vlog | Sushma Kiron Whats In My Touch up Bag
Hey Girls and Dear Ladies,
Here is The Part 2 of My latest Telugu Vlog 'What's In my MAKEUP BAG'... Have a Look and know some more of my serial Shooting secrets Now...

keep connected with me for more updates:
@sushmakiron. ----

watch my previous video
Whats in my Makeup Bag (Part 1):


some of the items i use:
Revlon HD Kiss Lipstick:-----
Maybelline Touch of Nudes Lipstick:------
Lakme - Orange Lipstick:----
Nivea moisturiser:-------
Threading Spring:-------

I will post other Lipsticks, eyliners and important famous Makeup Material links later in my comment section...and in other videos...


Please LIKE , SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to watch more...we need Your valuable feedback in COMMENTS...

whats in my touch up bag,whats in my touch up makeup bag,What's in my touch up Bag,Whats in my Make up Bag part 2,Sushma,sushmakiron,sushma kiron,telugu,vlog,telugu vlogs,video,Touchup bag,makeup kit,makeup bag,makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments