Advertisement

trying on EVERYTHING in my closet ~a try on haul of sorts~

trying on EVERYTHING in my closet ~a try on haul of sorts~ Trying on everything in my closet! (a try on haul of sorts)
get your free bad wifi membership here (aka subscribe)


binge my videos


my business email
jacobysimsbusiness@gmail.com

bad wifi members - 1,138
go ahead and subscribe! Includes content, no fees, and bad wifi.

comment "team damon" for a Bad Wifi Member Gold Card
comment "team stefan" for absolutely nothing... unsubscribe

socials
instagram


tiktok


main channel


vlog channel


who am i?
Hey, my name is Jacoby. I post vlogs, lifestyle; basically my life. My wifi sucks 24/7, but here I am mf grinding. So, do yourself a solid, and get a free bad wifi membership by subscribing :/

major huge large big facts about me
age = 20 (1999)
height = 5’11”
major = business
schedule = sunday,wednesday,friday at 12:00pm ET/ 11 AM CT

camera tings
= canon rebel sl2
= canon g7x mark ii
= joby gorillapod

music (sorry copyright gods)


my milestones
1,000 members = 2.10.2020
2,000 members =
5,000 members =
10,000 members =
50,000 members =
100,000 members =
300,000 members =
500,000 members =
1,000,000 members =
?,???,??? members =

tags
#tryon #haul #tryingoneverythinginmycloset

disclaimer
This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own!

trying on everything in my closet,trying on all of my clothes,trying on everything in my closet declutter,try on clothing haul,try on haul 2020,trying on,try on,try on haul,closet cleanout,jacoby sims,brandy try on haul,brandy melville try on haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments