Advertisement

Star Citizen 3.9 | Fave element of 3.9 so far.. more immersion of scale

Star Citizen 3.9 | Fave element of 3.9 so far.. more immersion of scale Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoy!

If you want to pledge yourself to take part in the Star Citizen alpha, you can use my referral code (Or that of anyone else) when you create an account to get yourself an extra 5,000uec starting credit.
If you're enjoying the streaming/content, any donations are very welcome - I want to upgrade my desktop to get better quality content for you guys!

Referral link for my code -
Twitch -
Donation link -

My Star Citizen Org:
My main Org is SynchronizerZ, who can be found here:
Link to SYNCH Discord here:

star citizen,star citizen gameplay,star citizen 3.8,star citizen alpha,star citizen 3.9,squadron 42,Bobmich,star citizen news,star citizen review,star citizen 2019,star,citizen,star citizen guide,star citizen how to,chris roberts,citizencon,mmo,star citizen patch,pu,ptu,star citizen release date,starcitizen,patch notes,update,Cloud Imperium,Roberts Space Industries,space games,3.8,3.8.2,3.9,4.0,microtech,tumbril,cyclone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments