Advertisement

SHOULD YOU TRAVEL TO PAKISTAN? (foreigner's opinion)

SHOULD YOU TRAVEL TO PAKISTAN? (foreigner's opinion) Hey guys and welcome to a new video on my channel about Pakistan! If you haven't yet, make sure to check out my other videos of my travels throughout Pakistan.

Today I want to talk about the question: "Should you travel to Pakistan? (as a foreigner)". For me, there are 2 answers. Pakistan is an amazing destination with a lot of beautiful things to see, but I wouldn't recommend everybody to travel there right now (maybe in the future?).

I will also talk about things like "Is Pakistan dangerous?" or share general impressions I had during my travels throughout Pakistan. (Spoiler: I loved it). #Pakistan #MyOpinion

If you like this video, I'd appreciate it if you leave a like & comment and subscribe to my channel to not miss future videos.
---------------------------------------
CONNECT WITH ME:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
TikTok:
Blog:
---------------------------------------
MY EQUIPMENT:
Camera:
Lens:
Action Cam:
Drone:
Backpack:
Phone:
Laptop:
Editing:
Hard Drive:
Memory Card:
Tripod:
---------------------------------------
Want to edit pictures like me? Get my PRESETS FOR FREE:
---------------------------------------
Music by Epidemic Sound

Pakistan,Karachi,Lahore,Islamabad,Hunza,Pakistan Travel,Foreigner,Swiss,Travel,Travel Vlogger,Swiss Guy,Instagrammer,Nature,Travel in Pakistan?,Is Pakistan dangerous?,My experience in Pakistan,My opinion of Pakistan,Pakistan Vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments