Advertisement

IT'S EXTREMELY CREEPY AND I LOVE IT! | My Beautiful Paper Smile Demo

IT'S EXTREMELY CREEPY AND I LOVE IT! | My Beautiful Paper Smile Demo smile for the camera!

All acolytes awaken! Today we got a horror game but it’s one of those tasty unique ones and it’s a very creepy horror game as well.. we have my beautiful paper smile and it’s a demo for the full game which is coming out soon and boy it look good as it’s a black and white horror game with creepy paper designs for characters so let’s jump into it!

My Social Medias
•Twitter• -
•Twitch• -
•Steam• -
•Mixer• -
•Tumblr• -

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER! -
JOIN MY SUB-REDDIT TOO! -

Subscribe to my other channels here



I HAVE OFFICIAL MERCH AND ITS TASTY! GRAB SOME HERE!



Don't forget to donate to keep the channel going, anything helps as I'm mainly doing this for fun
•Patreon• -
•OnlyFans• -


Thank you for watching the episode and hope you enjoyed it
Smash That Like Button, Comment and Don't Forget to subscribe to the darkness

Stay Spooky!

#mybeautifulpapersmile
#mybeautifulpapersmilefulldemo
#mybeautifulpapersmiledemogameplay
#mybeautifulpapersmilegameplay
#mybeautifulpapersmileletsplay
#mybeautifulpapersmilepart1
#theoracle

theoracle,My beautiful paper smile,My beautiful paper smile full demo,My beautiful paper smile demo gameplay,My beautiful paper smile gameplay,My beautiful paper smile playthrough,My beautiful paper smile indie horror game,My beautiful paper smile full gameplay,My beautiful paper smile itchio game,My beautiful paper smile lets play,My beautiful paper smile creepy horror game,My beautiful paper smile part 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments