Advertisement

I killed him so many times he broke his headphones

I killed him so many times he broke his headphones This trash talker is the most toxic person I have ever gone against. I trolled him and killed him so many times that he broke his headset. This was a very close game and came down to the wire, and it was one of the most action-packed games I have ever done. I really enjoy doing 1v1 trash talker in Rainbow six siege and there are more to come especially with the house rework coming soon :))

Please leave a like and subscribe, we are SOOOO Close to 500k and if we hit that I will probably cry.

Follow my socials for more content!
Twitter:
Twitch:
Discord:
My More Gaming Content Channel: @HotyDelux
My Vlog Channel: @Hoty Vlogs

rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege funny moments,rainbow six siege 1v1 trash talker,1v1 trash talker rainbow six siege,1v1 trash talker,hotygaming,hoty,hotygaming 1v1,siege,1v1,rainbow six siege custom game,funny moments,trolling,troll,rainbow six siege trolling,rainbow six siege house rework,funny,trash talker,breaking controller,trash talker breaks headset,r6,siege 1v1,rainboe six siege,rage,rage quits,trash talker cries,1v1 new ops,trash talker 1v1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments