Advertisement

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON MY IPAD PRO (Goodnotes 5) : Med School Edition (Philippines) | Kristine Abraham

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON MY IPAD PRO (Goodnotes 5) : Med School Edition (Philippines) | Kristine Abraham #IpadPro #MedSchoolApps
Watch in HD! Enjoy!

hi, it’s kristine!
I'm a second year medical student from the University of Santo Tomas in the Philippines and welcome to my med life!

Sharing with you guys how I write my notes on my Ipad!
Products used:
Ipad Pro 10.5 in.
Apple Pencil

Apps used:
Goodnotes 5
Over


What’s in My Med School Bag:


A Week in the Life of a Medical Student:


Second Year Medical School (+Med Christmas Party!):



Stay connected!
instagram. @kristineabraham
twitter. @tinggabraham
facbook. Kristine Abraham
email. kristine.abrahamm@gmail.com

ipad pro,how i take notes on my ipad in med school,med school note taking,ust med vlog,ipad pro note taking,good notes 5 note taking,how to take notes using good notes 5,good notes 5,over app,how i take notes on my ipad pro in med school,how i write notes on my ipad philippines,note taking philippines,med school notes philippines,med school philippines,med student philippines,study with me,study vlog,note writing philippines,study with me philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments