Advertisement

How I Really Feel about RUSEV | Lana WWE | CJ Perry

How I Really Feel about RUSEV | Lana WWE | CJ Perry It was a few weeks ago, but now I can say how I REALLY feel about Rusev, so buckle up!!!

SUBSCRIBE for NEW videos! ➤

Follow Me:
INSTAGRAM ➤
TWITTER ➤
FACEBOOK ➤

About CJ Perry:
I'm CJ Perry, also known as Lana the Ravishing Russian. Go behind the scenes with me, from travels to workouts to make up tutorials, fashion tutorials to my in-ring journey and training.

Thank you for subscribing!

How I Really Feel about RUSEV | Lana WWE | CJ Perry


CJ Perry

blonde,celebrity makeup tutorial,cj perry,divas,fashion,ravishing russian,raw,routine,rusev,superstars,total divas,transformation,tutorial,world wrestling entertainment,wrestler,wrestling,wwe,wwe backstage,wwe diva makeup,wwe divas,wwe lana,wwe raw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments