Advertisement

Camper Christina Cooks - Making Perogies on the Wood Stove During a Snowstorm

Camper Christina Cooks - Making Perogies on the Wood Stove During a Snowstorm #camperchristinacooks #outdoorswoman #cookinginthehottent

In this episode of Camper Christina Cooks, making pierogies on the wood stove during a snowstorm, I prepare a simple comforting meal in the hot tent during a freezing rain/snow storm at the start of the year. A meal like this is easy to make, but is also delicious and can be easily made on a backcountry stove, campfire, propane stove, a bbq or at home. I have never thought to bring perogies camping before, but now that i have, it won't be the last time. Hope you enjoy this edition of Camper Christina Cooks and it inspires you in some way or provides you with an idea to make something you haven't tried before. Happy Cooking!

Camper Christina Cooks is a series I have started to post videos on meals I make while I am out on my adventures. I have been asked by some of my viewers to start making these videos, so I hope you enjoy them! If you have any questions, suggestions or advice, please leave a comment. Hope you enjoy the series! Happy Cooking!

To see the trip video where i cooked this meal, click here:


If you like my videos, please click subscribe and then the bell next to it to get notification when new videos are posted! THANK YOU!

TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:

BLOG:

FACEBOOK:

TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

Thank you to youtube for providing free music for me to use in my videos!

outdoors woman,comfort food in a snowstorm,cooking in the hot tent,backcountry camping food,making perogies with onions and bacon,camper christina,camper,comfort food in the hot tent,making perogies on the wood stove in a snow storm,backcountry cooking,sauteed onions,bacon on the wood stove,cooking with bacon grease,making perogies,perogies in the hot tent,yummy food recipes easy,delicious food,comfort food,camping,outdoors,muskoka,camper christina cooks,bacon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments