Advertisement

APRIL 2020 BULLET JOURNAL FLIP THROUGH || what my stalogy REALLY looks like + changes I made

APRIL 2020 BULLET JOURNAL FLIP THROUGH || what my stalogy REALLY looks like + changes I made Today I'm flipping through my bullet journal and showing ALL the spreads I made in my Stalogy during the month of April. As much as I love monthly setups, they really aren't an accurate representation of how I use my journal most of the month! So today, I really wanted to give you guys a realistic look at my stalogy so you can ACTUALLY see how I use it every day. I'm also going to be going through some changes that happened in my journal throughout the month, a couple major fails and some favourite supplies. Let me know below how you liked this types of video and if I should do one every month?!
INSTAGRAM // @banditandcass

WATCH NEXT //
May Plan with Me -
Planning in isolation -
April plan with me -
B6 stalogy bullet journal setup -
Everything you need to know about stalogy notebooks -
2020 planner lineup -

SUPPLIES //
My Journal // B6 Stalogy in a Gillio Undyed B6 Appunto
For more info about my notebook, check out this video!
Stalogy In Depth Review:
Muji 0.5 retractable gel pen
Tombow Fudenosuke hard tip brush pen

Make sure to subscribe!
Big thanks to Joey Pecoraro for the amazing tunes ⚡️

april bullet journal flip through,bullet journal,bullet journal flip through,april 2020 bullet journal flip through,april 2020 bullet journal,2020 bullet journal,stalogy flip through,stalogy,stalogy bullet journal,april stalogy,b6 stalogy,monthly flip through,minimal bullet journal,minimal planner,minimal stalogy,planner setup,bullet journal setup,stalogy setup,april stalogy setup,april bullet journal setup,minimalistic bullet journal,bujo,bujo setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments