Advertisement

Vlog #218 Day 03 MMA Is intense! Meet the soccer player kicking'it!

Vlog #218 Day 03 MMA Is intense! Meet the soccer player kicking'it! Morning I went to the gym to do my warm-up exercises. I bought a new belly trimmer for my belly and in the afternoon, I trained intensely with my trainer coach Glyde Greego Escpectacion of Gloval Gym in Daraga, Albay Philippines. Featuring the best soccer player in Bikol training once in a while with my trainer. I keep watch to learn some techniques. At the gym, I met a lot of great awesome very friendly people. It is fun & happy at the gym.

My channel is about me living in Canada, a wife, funny vlogger, I travel and live a happy life. Through vlogging, I can express how I live day by day. Please enjoy and subscribe to my channel! Thanks!



Follow me:







Camera: Lumix LX10 Panasonic 4K



Video is not sponsored.

Filipina,vlogger,Canadian,Funny,videos,Lumix,LX10,Panasonic,Burlington Ontario Canada,Philippines,Bikol Albay,travel,Daraga Albay,Bikol vlogger,dragon vlogger,Pinay ofw,soccer player training,soccer,gym,global gym,mixed martial arts,mma training,belly trimmer,loose weight,how to loose weight in 1 month,1 month challenge,chubby lost weight,bikol soccer player,philippines soccer player,philippines mma,philippines gym,mma trainer,gym personal trainer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments