Advertisement

Twin Turbo C8 Corvette Build BEGINS!!!

Twin Turbo C8 Corvette Build BEGINS!!! Use my code “HUNT60” to get 60% off my favorite Kove commuter 2 speaker here:
Discount subject/free US shipping to change after April 17th

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,sheepeyrace,twin turbo kit,TT Kit,twin turbo kit for my corvette,corvette twin turbo,building a twin turbo kit for my c8,turbo,boosted corvette,800hp corvette,building the first twin turbo c8 corvette,c8 corvette,c8,corvette,2020 corvette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments