Advertisement

This is why you NEVER GIVE UP in Call of Duty Warzone

This is why you NEVER GIVE UP in Call of Duty Warzone Me, Jackfrags and Westie were playing Warzone trios when we had the most insane comeback from the brink of defeat. You should never give up in Call of Duty Warzone! All clips from my livestream:

5000 hours of Battlefield:
1000 hours of Battlefield 5:
1000 hours of Battlefield 1:

#Warzone #WarzoneWin #ModernWarfare

Stodeh's Keyboard US:
UK:
Stodeh's Headphones US:
UK:
Stodeh's Mouse US:
UK:

🐦Twitter:
📷Instagram:
Join my discord community!:
Facebook:

Outro: Cornelia (Luwaks Remix) (Instrumental Version)


This channel is all about snipers, sniping and FPS shooters! I mainly do Battlefield Sniping but I also play Call of Duty, Battlefront and I love Battle Royale. I often play solos, duos and squads on my livestream. I have 1000 hours experience in every Battlefield and I hope to play more FPS games in 2020. I hope you enjoy my sniper gameplay as much as I do making it.

Warzone clutch,warzone plays,warzone insane,warzone crazy,warzone highlights,warzone win,warzone victory,warzone modern warfare,call of duty warzone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments