Advertisement

The truth about Kouvr and Alex warren - The Hype House

The truth about Kouvr and Alex warren - The Hype House Finally opening up about this situation. This video took me hours and hours to film and edit. it was so hard not to cry while watching it... This is a story i will never forget. i was so hurt in every way you could think of. Kouvr took advantage of me and of the way i supported her. I did everything for this girl and i would never think to hurt her. Alex warren was my best friend and a guy i look up too he is a huge inspiration and i truly miss him. I just lost a-little respect for him when he constantly gave kouvr chances after chances. She truly didn't deserve me as a friend and she doesn't deserve Alex warren as her boyfriend. I truly feel if it wasn't for me or Alex..... kouvr wouldn't even be in California. Kouvr, her whole life has only thought for herself and no one else. She needs to start caring about what other people think and feel before she says something. I know exactly how Daisy keech feels and I will stand up for her any day of the week. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she was by kouvr and the moment I saw her talk to daisy that way made me remember exactly the person kouvr is. Sometimes i wish the whole world would know the true side of her because she isn't the person that everyone thinks she is.

Follow me on more

Instagram:
Tik tok:
Snapchat: Canadiansmile

kouvr,alex warren,the hype house,alex warren girlfriend,tik tok,tik tik stars,hype house,daisy keech,the truth about the hype house,the truth,the truth about kouvr and alex warren,tik tok room,sway house,charli,chase hudson,addison rae,thomas,ryland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments