Advertisement

Super Adventure Box Infantile Mode Achievements - World 1 Zone 1 - GW2

Super Adventure Box Infantile Mode Achievements - World 1 Zone 1 - GW2 Welcome to my walk through of the - Super Adventure Box - World 1 Zone 1 Infantile Achievements! The reason to do the Infantile mode of the event is specifically to get the achievements... and to see the clouds that poop rainbows! :) The portal for this event is located in Rata Sum.

Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you want to see more of my content!

♡ Support my work through Paypal:
♡ Join my Patreon team and see your name in the video credits:
♡ Buy my merch!
♡ Follow on Instagram:
♡ Like on Facebook:

guild wars 2,guild wars,jumping puzzle,video game,pc game,online game,mmorpg,fantasy game,peachie pop plays,#peachiepopplays,peachiepopplays,super adventure box,infantile mode,world 1,zone 1,guild wars 2 super adventure box,guild wars 2 event,guild wars 2 achievements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments