Advertisement

Reallusion Unreal Live Link Tests

Reallusion Unreal Live Link Tests I`ve been looking into using the Unreal Live Link and after running many tests I must say I`m well impressed.

I don`t seem to be able to sort out sound export via unreal and have to line it up in my video editor for final results, so far this is the only let down that I can see, if you know how I can export the sounds in iclone such as vocals via live link then scene and export, please let me know.

I`ve tried the given sound settings but they don`t seem to work. The video clips in this video are only tests and before removing them from my computer I decided to share, I`m planning on using unreal within my workflow from now on and hope to bring some stunning mini movies.

I wish you good health in these times that we are living (Conv19) remember Reallusion are helping us out with a Conv19 voucher code for 50% OFF, I`m going to be using mine this weekend and grab some goodies cheap. ;-) Stay Safe, Look After Each Other and be Good ;-)

iClone,CrazyTalk,Kinect for Window,Reallusion,Real-time,3D,2D,Animation,Software,Kinect Mocap,Kinect Motion Capture,Filmmaking,Physics Engine,Virtual Reality,Video Compositing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments