Advertisement

My recent Pattern and Fabric Haul

My recent Pattern and Fabric Haul Welcome back to another video! Today I am sharing a few new fabric pieces that I’ve added to my collection as well as a few patterns that I’ve snagged up! Enjoy!
What I’m wearing:
Pamela’s Patterns Perfect T-shirt with the boatneck expansion: and
Patterns that I purchased:
B6725:
B6728:
B6727:
B6729:
B6722:
B6738:
B6732:
B6731:
Closet Case Patterns:
Cielo Top and Dress:
Fiore Skirt:
Pietra Pants and Shorts:
Sienna Maker Jacket:
Pattern Scout Patterns:
Fern Top and Expansion: and
Lulu Cardigan:
Luna Crossbody Bag:
Style Arc Patterns:
Perfectly Coated Bundle (includes the Elwood Jeans, the Meg Ragland Tee, and the Parker Coat):
Monty Shirt and Dress:
Brice Jumpsuit and Dress:
Diana Top:
Elani Tunic:
My fabric haul was all purchased from The Fabric Store:
Heavyweight Linen in Mustard:
Heavyweight Linen in Deep Teal:
Premium Linen in Brick:
Premium Linen in Marmalade:
Premium Linen in Ochre:
Don’t forget to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Email: tomkatstitchery@gmail.com
Pinterest:

pattern haul,fabric haul,sewing,fashion sewing,sewing pattern,fabric,fabric look book,lookbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments