Advertisement

My hair is just too damaged... I have to cut it off!

My hair is just too damaged... I have to cut it off! #bigchop #DIYhaircut #goingnatural
Andrea has damaged hair and she really wants to make a fresh start. She cut off most of her bob length hair in a big chop, and was left with a curly pixie cut that really looks fantastic with her beautiful face.

Thanks for sharing, Andrea! Please check out her links:

Instagram: _oundreuh_

here’s how I style my newly cut hair!!
Twitter: _oundreuh_

big chop * curly hair * natural hair * andrea staylor * cutting my long hair off * going natural * DIY haircut * damaged hair * short hair don't care

corte de cabelo,short hair,short haircut,hairstyle,schnitt,coupe,taglio,relooking,umstyling,coiffure,frisur,makeover,haare,kurze,courte,salon,friseur,coiffeur,stylist,hairdresser,coupe courte,style,beauty,fashion,hair,cheveux,short hairstyle,pixie,pixie cut,undercut,kort kapsel,new hair,penteado,beleza,short hair ideas,big chop,curly hair,going natural,haarminnaar TV,heat damage,damaged hair,natural hair,curly pixie cut,andrea staylor,long hair,natural,Style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments