Advertisement

My Cod Awful Cover Of 'Endless Possibility.' (Read Description Beforehand.)

My Cod Awful Cover Of 'Endless Possibility.' (Read Description Beforehand.) Due to the positive feedback of my last cover, I decided to make another one singing one of my favorite songs from the franchise and from the game that is possibly my favorite in the entire series. (The PS3 version, specifically. XD)

Now, this is not 100% instrumental. There are still, just barely audible vocals in the background, but hey, at least it makes this sound tolerable. XD

Again, I'll be accepting criticism as long as it's CONSTRUCTIVE, thank you. This will probably be the last cover I do. I might, key word being MIGHT, do more but I'm still thinking about it.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. Enjoy the cringe. XD

Beforehand.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments