Advertisement

Monthly Budget| Low income Budget| not enough money for my BUDGET!

Monthly Budget| Low income Budget| not enough money for my BUDGET! #monthlybudget #Payingbills

Welcome to my channel, One more month of low-income budget I really have to step it up. Crossing out some payments this month. See how I manage my money to pay for my important bills.

My Etsy Shop
LupitaAideShop

Erin Condren Planner $10 off your first purchase!


Facebook budget page @LupitaAide04

Facebook Group page

Facebook Gardening page @OURGARDENINGTIME

Instagram budget


EMAIL:
lupitaaide04@gmail.com

monthly budget,budget with me,paying my bills,low income budget,money strugles,single mom budgets,single mom income,single budget for family of 5,budgeting for 5,one paycheck for 5,managing my money,Dave Ramsey budgets,not enough money for my budget,budget ahead,

Post a Comment

0 Comments