Advertisement

Jimmy O. Yang New Standup Special - Good Deal Trailer

Jimmy O. Yang New Standup Special - Good Deal Trailer My new hour comedy special will be out on Amazon Prime Video on May 8th! Asian jokes, Fleabag and Instant Pots will finally all be in one place! GOOD DEAL.

I want to thank to all of you who have supported me over the years. I haven't uploaded a lot of new standup material because I've been working on this special, it's a full hour of good stuff. I promise you this is going to be a great one. Thanks for subscribing, we're over 100k! Love you all - Jimmy

#GOODDEAL #amazonprime #amazonprimevideo #jimmyoyang
#jimmyyang #jimmyouyang #asiancomedian #asiancomedy #jokoy #aliwong #kenjeong #bobbylee #funnyasian #funnyasiandude #canasians saythenword #asiannword

jimmy o yang,jimmy yang,asiancomedian,standup,standupspecial,jokoy,ali wong,bobby lee,ken jeong,crazy rich asians,jian yang,jin yang,bernard tai,erlich bachman,tj miller,jimmy standup,can asians say the n word,asian n word,asian standup,asian comedy,asian jokes,chinese standup,joe wong,funny asian dude,funny asian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments