Advertisement

I Exposed a Fake Gamer!

I Exposed a Fake Gamer! In this video I found a little girl that lied about playing on PC, myself and my friend took on the challenge of exposing her I really don't like this video it makes us both look bad but oh well, we ended up being friends with her but anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Friend in video-

Twitch-
G25 Discord-
Twitter-
Instagram-

background song-

outro song-

if you are reading this comment marshmallow!

pc gaming,pc gamer,pc game,gaming pc,gaming rig,fake pc gamers,gaming rant,pc gaming controller,gaming,video games,ghost25thereal1,ps4,fake,fake PC gamer,fake gamer,fortnite liars,fortnite bad liar,exposed,tik tok,zipherr,gamer girl,girl gamer,little one,PC fake,ps4 gamer,ps4 fortnite,xbox fortnite,xbox,xbox gamer,Fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite creative,creative,creative warrior fortnite,deadpool fortnite,eboy,fortnite emo skin,lol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments