Advertisement

I Created a Capitalist Hell in Planet Coaster

I Created a Capitalist Hell in Planet Coaster Ahh capitalism. Have you ever wondered why so many people in Planet Coaster walk around with their pockets full of cash but they leave your park with hundreds still on them? Not anymore! In this Planet Coaster funny moments video I try and stop all of that from happening as I gently suggest that my park patrons walk through long paths and queues full of shops, restaurants, claw machines, and drink stalls. The only thing better than making money? Making even more money.


This is a Planet Coaster Lets Play video that will leave you laughing and wanting more as we trap our patrons in the money pit, where they are forced to spend eternity wandering around a mall located inside of a giant pit. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this Planet Coaster funny video.


Please consider liking and subscribing to my channel. I post regular funny gaming videos and would love to have you around.



Follow me on social media!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/grandtheftlogan
Instagram: www.instagram.com/grandtheftlogan

planet coaster,planet coaster funny moments,planet coaster let's play,planet coaster gameplay,planet coaster lets play,planetcoaster,planet coaster crazy park,gtlogan,gt logan,roller coaster tycoon,roller coaster game,tycoon funny,simulator funny,planet coaster funny,planet coaster funny gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments