Advertisement

How To Create a Project Manager in Notion - Tutorial

How To Create a Project Manager in Notion - Tutorial To stay on top of my current projects, I created a personal project manager in Notion. I had already been using it to manage client projects with great success, so I felt it was time to start managing my own projects as well. In this tutorial video, I walk through the entire set up process and explain it as I go along. Enjoy!

Get Notion:
My Notion Templates:

- Podcast ►
- Camera Setup ►

- State Of Tech ►
- Ditch Auto ►

- My Socials ►

GOT A QUESTION?

Want me to answer a question on the next episode? Just leave a comment below and I'll do my best to get to it on the next vid.

Visit my website:

notion project manager,how to create a project manager in notion,notion tutorial,notion tips,how i use notion,notion productivity,notion app,notion project planning,keep productive,notion,keep productive notion,how to use notion,productivity apps,notion setup 2020,notion setup examples,my notion setup,notion personal setup,notion templates,notion setup,notion made simple,notion databases,notion tables,notion relational databases,notion calendar,tasks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments