Advertisement

FAVORITE THING TO DO IN ISOLATION AWAY FROM EVERYBODY: I PLAY THE PIANO WITH MY FEET

FAVORITE THING TO DO IN ISOLATION AWAY FROM EVERYBODY: I PLAY THE PIANO WITH MY FEET This is an original song I made on the piano with my feet one day that I found myself next to this lake in isolation away from everybody.

I don't know if you guys have ever done this but I love to go to isolated places where no one can see me and I can think and play music. There's nothing like being in an isolated place, away from people, next to a lake with your piano. It inspires so many feelings inside of you. Just wanted to share this with you guys and I hope you like it as much as I did!

*This is not a video about self-isolation. This video was recorded in Sep. 2019
- - - - - - - - -
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS!
If you would like to share this video I would really appreciate it.

Through my videos I want to share the beauty of life and how even in the midst of different circumstances it is still possible to find the good side of life.
---------------
HERE ARE OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
○ MY STORY -
○ What a Beautiful Name PIANO COVER WITH FEET -
○ I Am Not Alone PIANO COVER WITH FEET -
○ This Is Amazing Grace Drum Cover WITH NO HANDS -
○ Electric Atmosphere DRUMS COVER with NO HANDS -

YOU CAN FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM:

playing piano,in isolation,isolated place,by the lake,original song,I wrote a song,song on the piano,what I do in isolation,what to do in isolation,during isolation,favorite things to do in isolation,fun things to do in isolation,how to deal with isolation,away from everybody,alone,lonely,Quareantine,Quarantine,Carlos Lara,Carlos Lara life piano,carloslaralife,Music for sleeping,Calm music,relaxing music,piano instrumental,music for studying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments