Advertisement

Emotional Disconnection in marriage. How to fix his lack of awareness.

Emotional Disconnection in marriage. How to fix his lack of awareness. Work with me:

We all have our own awareness bubble and in a marriage where those bubbles don't overlap we can find ourselves in a great deal of pain. Emotional disconnection is a problem in any relationship but when it is present in a marriage the pain is deep and destructive. Today we'll get to the heart of that pain. You don't have to do this alone, let's do it together!

WEBSITE:

ONE-ON-ONE COACHING:

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

PINTEREST:

my husband zones out,emotional disconnection in marriage,why isn’t he mentally present,communication,lonely in your marriage,my husband mentally checks out,emotional neglect in marriage,why does he ignore me,self awareness in marriage,emotional disconnection,i feel unloved in my relationship,relational self awareness,lonely in marriage,why is my husband disconnected,the disconnected marriage,I feel rejected in my marriage,Life Curated Coaching,Coach Ketra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments