Advertisement

Dinner with the Gaffigans (April 27th 2020) - Jim Gaffigan #stayin #withme

Dinner with the Gaffigans (April 27th 2020) - Jim Gaffigan #stayin #withme Thanks for joining us for dinner. Sorry we didn't make enough for you. Tonight we're raising money for The Imagine Society. You can donate next to the video if you'd like to help them continue to help the heroes of our frontline during this time!

Click Subscribe & turn on notifications to take this relationship to the next level.

STAND UP COMEDY:
Fitness Goals
4 Kids - Home Birth
That's McDonald's
Hotel Pools
Travel International
Weddings
My Wife's Brain Tumor
Shopping for Women's langere
Bars

LETS GET COOKIN' (NEW SHOW)
Pork Sandwich (soon)
Burgers
Toast

MY KIDS REACT/ASK:
Welcome to Quarantine
My Kids React to my 1st Stand Up TV Appearance
My Kids React to my 1st Stand Up Special
My Kids Ask about Covid-19

JIM EATS THE WORLD
Colombian Breakfast
Kansas City BBQ
Spain - Jamon & Churros

DINNER WITH THE GAFFIGANS...
Apr 24th 2020
Apr 23rd 2020
Apr 22nd 2020





Would you like receive texts from Jim? Text Jim at 646-980-6600

- your number will NOT be sold or shared
- it’s easy

#withme

Post a Comment

0 Comments