Advertisement

Destiny 2 Lore - Seraph Towers... What are they doing? The problem of empowering Rasputin!

Destiny 2 Lore - Seraph Towers... What are they doing? The problem of empowering Rasputin! Destiny 2's Seraph Towers are a public event with lore that points to how Rasputin will help defend us against the Almighty. It forces us to ask an important question about Rasputin's powers!
Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

Destiny,Destiny 2,Destiny Lore,Destiny 2 Lore,Rasputin,Rasputin Lore,Seraph Towers,Seraph Towers Lore,Destiny Seraph Tower,Destiny Seraph Tower Lore,Rasputin Seraph Tower Lore,Season of the Worthy,Destiny 2 Seraph Towers,Season of the Worthy Lore,What are the Seraph Towers doing,What do the Seraph Towers do?,Destiny 2 What do the Seraph Towers do?,Seraph Towers Rasputin Lore,Rasputin Seraph Towers,Season of the Worthy Seraph Towers,Destiny 2 Rasputin Lore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments