Advertisement

Delicious fried noodle that anyone can make at home. Secret ingredient : Instant noodle!

Delicious fried noodle that anyone can make at home.  Secret ingredient : Instant noodle! After receiving numerous likes and subs from my first video about the toilet paper crisis, I've decided to create and upload this cooking video during self isolation.

Simple yet delicious fried noodle that anyone can make at home using very few ingredients.

Ingredients :

1 x packet instant noodle (preferably Korean noodle)
1 x egg (2 if you like your protein intake)
1/2 onion
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp water

* add some spring onion and garlic for extra flavour. I didn't have any at the time of the video.

If the video was helpful and you enjoyed it, please 'Like and Subscribe'
I will do my best to upload more contents.

I would like to thank all those that have subscribed to my channel. It means alot!!

ps. sorry for the bad quality video/audio and background noise. Peace out!

noodle!

Post a Comment

0 Comments