Advertisement

Cinnamon RollsThe Fragile Lady

Cinnamon RollsThe Fragile Lady I am not sure if I have COVID-19. But I don’t feel good and I had a virtual doctor appointment and he gave me a bunch of medication and he did not say I needed or should be tested probably because I don’t have a fever. But I’ve never been this sick in my life. He gave me three different types of drugs and sometimes I’m awake for a few minutes and I do crazy stuff like this. Thefragilelady.org
FYI this is day 41 of COVID-19 quarantine this video was in time lapse slow motion on my Instagram account The Fragile Lady. But for some reason YouTube downloaded this at normal speed I don’t know how a they could change a time lapse video to normal speed but the original title was slow good and now it has been updated to cinnamon rolls because no one would get the slow good reference

Fragile

Post a Comment

0 Comments