Advertisement

Beating the first level of God Hand with two PCSX2 instances in sync (bad video quality|good audio)

Beating the first level of God Hand with two PCSX2 instances in sync (bad video quality|good audio) read the description: video only available in 240p (480p now?) because youtube is taking a shit, keep this video open for the audio and watch the following one at the same time for a better video quality if you feel like it:
What I did was running two instances of PCSX2 at the same time and started a new game on Normal on both game files. I get to control two instances of the game with the same controller, resulting in a complete clusterfuck and brain farts. I wasn't expecting this to be so mentally taxing but goddamn, focusing on two screens at the same time seriously messes with your brain. When you see me interact with a tutorial bubble or running into a corner, this is me trying to realign myself in both instances. I tried not to cheat too much by having one instance where I'm idle and not fighting anything, so both instances are pretty much synchronized.

god hand,godhand,god hand stage 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments