Advertisement

3 Tips to raise Investor Finance

3 Tips to raise Investor Finance I've raised £538,000 in 4 months, and purchased 14 houses in 8 months using pretty much all Investor funds. For everything. So...

People keep asking me if I have tips on using Investors to fund deals in one place, I actually didn't. It's spread through all of my videos, and Podcasts. So, I've made a short video on my tips for finding and working with Private Investors.

For more information, my Podcast, FREE eBooks (including 18 pages on starting your own Podcast), see below:


= If you'd like to Invest

Tej Talks,property investment,Property Picking,Property Brothers,property investment for beginners,property investor,REalestateuk,grantcardone,Investinginproperty,buytolet,hmo,propertytraining,financial freedom,get rich quickly,property business,propertytrading,development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments